If your company is still using a mop and bucket to clean floors, you're not alone. Over 70% of floors are still cleaned with a mop & bucket. But there are some major downsides to this conventional method. Not only is mopping tediously labor intensive, it often simply spreads dirt around instead of removing it. Conventional mopping also poses a slip and fall hazard due to wet floors.
For smaller spaces that need a cleaning upgrade, the compact i-Mop is our most popular choice. The i-Mop combines the maneuverability of a mop with the cleaning performance and speed of a walk-behind floor scrubber.See the i-Mop in action:
The i-Mop has numerous benefits over a traditional mop:
- It greatly reduces labor costs, because it cleans up to 10 times faster than a mop & bucket
- It dramatically reduces water & chemical consumption with a patented Fluid Management System
- It removes more surface soil than traditional mop for extremely clean floors and a a more professional atmosphere for your business
- It leaves near-instantaneously dry floors with water recovery, minimizing foot traffic disruptions and reducing the risk of slip and fall injuries
The i-mop was designed to:
- Work in tight spaces and underneath obstacles with its 360 degree handle
- Have unlimited mobility with a light liftable frame, foldable scrub deck, and transport wheels
- Have easy & intuitive controls for first time scrubber operators
The i-Mop comes in two size, with either an 18" or 24" cleaning path. Rechargeable batteries can run from 60 to 90 minutes. This machine is easy to operate, easy to transport, and powerful enough to transform your floor care. Ask your Maintex representative for a demonstration today.